There are a lot of things about me that you probably want to know. Unfortunately, I know me–so I don’t know what’s interesting to you – so I thought I would write down a list of things off the top of my head, based purely on what I can remember about myself.
- I was born in Spanish Harlem in New York City
- I went to public school all my life
- I was breastfed
- My mother is German and father is English
- They got married in the ’70s in England in jeans
- I was adorable as a child
- I was a fat kid
- I am dyslexic
- I am artsy
- I have problems asking for what I want
Things I love
- Burgers, except if you put them on an English Muffin. An abomination.
- I prefer beer to just about every other alcoholic beverage, let’s not get fancy here people
- Music that sounds like the person singing it isn’t pretending they can sing
- Blunt honesty. Tell me what you’re thinking, guaranteed I’ll make fun of it.
- Weird English comedies. The Goon Show? yup. I dig incoherent ramblings.
- Relationships that don’t work. Right?! How much do I love these!
- Comedy. Got into improvisation after college and it became a passion.
- Olden-timey words like 23 Skiddo
- Remembering how good fresh fruit can be. Right?! Who knew?
- Remembering what nature looks like.