TUTT 55: Back From The Dead
Are you kidding me? A real honest to blog (joke!) Tracks Up The Tree? This must be some sort of mistake right? I mean… Funtime Ben and Just Josiah are dead right? Or are they?
Yes, yes. Get it out now before you’ve heard the thing. It’s TUTT. Back again for yet another stretch. and you thought we abandoned you? PSHAW! You know the drill, it’s talk about not podcasting, Josiah, girlfriends, cats and a smidge of that old time indie music. Hope you guys enjoy.
- All The King’s Men by Wild Beasts on Two Dancers (2009)
- Just Ain’t Gonna Work Out by Mayer Hawthorne on A Strange Arrangement (2009)
- Crystalised by The xx on xx (2009)
- Hazy (Feat. William Fitzsimmons) by Rosi Golan on The Drifter & The Gypsy (2008)
- Forever performed by Julian Velard on Another Guy’s Songs (2009)
Oh and on the reals, the fruit basket is awesome, I am just bad with fruit. Thank you to the lovely person who sent the fruit basket.
Speaking of my girlfriends cat… I give you my hilarious girlfriend, writing about her cat eating plastic. When it rains it purrs.
I still got it!